About the Job
We have an immediate need for a Marketing Manager based out of our HQ office in Redwood City, CA.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for many key areas: - marketing communications efforts, branding & positioning, channel marketing, direct marketing and online marketing programs, Sales enablement and product marketing collateral. We are looking for someone who will be very much hands on and able to work within minimal budget parameters as part of a small team.
This is an opportunity to make a significant contribution to a leader in the rapidly growing enterprise social networking market
May include, but not limited to the following:
- Lead the creation, execution and measurement of global marketing communications plans and campaigns.
- Partner with product management, to recommend the best methods to ensure effectiveness of communication programs.
- Responsible for leading the development of channel strategies, plans and initiatives across multiple verticals and channels.
- Develop and maintain a consistent product message. This includes definition of target audiences, their needs, key features and business benefits.
- Develop and own the go-to-market plan including launch activities, demand generation, messaging, marketing programs, email drip & nurture campaigns, social presence etc., working with all departments to execute.
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, advertising, white papers, seminars and events collateral materials, analyst and market research management, and content directly.
- Run and maintain the Pardot / Salesforce accounts.
· Present in conferences, meetings etc. as required.
· Write and edit blog posts, articles and other marketing materials
· Other duties as will be required from time to time
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Results oriented executive with proven track record of creating and executing programs. 5+ years of marketing experience – both strategic and tactical.
· Email marketing experience (drip & nurture campaigns, newsletters)
· Lead generation skills
· Social media campaigns experience
· Working experience of Pardot & Salesforce
· SEO / SEM knowledge
· Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies.
· Strong knowledge of trends, developments, technology, design, social networking, branding and marketing
· Must be credible and capable in leading discussions and decision-making processes with technical and business teams
· Must be facile and experienced with developing business cases, creating presentations, and delivering information verbally and in written form
· Able to work effectively in teams and a matrixed environment internally and externally; undertakes a collaborative approach to daily operations and fellow workers
· Maintains a high degree of integrity and ethical behavior in all business activities and decisions
· Self motivated; demonstrable skills in maintaining a high level of motivation for work, despite problems, changes or daily work demands; is always a self starter
· Must be a highly organized, structured, and process-focused thinker
· Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
· Superior interpersonal, influence and negotiation skills
· BA/BS, MBA a plus
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
** We will not provide relocation for this position. Local candidates only please.
** We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer .
** As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin. Veteran or disability status.
** Please include your salary expectations when you apply for this position.